Are you a numbers wizard, and do you thrive on analyzing data to identify key insights and trends? Can you turn complex data into a compelling story? If you enjoy working closely with a dynamic marketing team and turning digital data into actionable insights, then Aimfor might just be the place for you!
Who are we?
Aimfor is a group of enthusiastic digital consultants with a data-driven mindset committed to working closely with our clients. To some, we are an extension of their marketing department; to others, we handle the entire data strategy from development to execution. Our culture encourages self-leadership, allowing every team member the mandate to drive change within the company. This promotes a high level of responsibility for our deliverables, positively impacting our work.
What's it like to work with us?
We believe in personal development, staying at the forefront, and adapting to our fast-paced industry. Therefore, we work in independent, self-managing teams without hierarchy or managers. We invest heavily in personal and professional growth, providing an annual education budget to encourage continuous learning. Also, we have a very familiar culture that both employees and our clients appreciate.
What will you do?
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will sit on our Insights team, working with our Growth, CRO and Tracking specialists, providing analysis and insight to our broader marketing and client teams. Your role will be vital in unlocking the power of data across the business. Your job is to dig through our data from all sources, empower your colleagues in their work and report and share insight with our clients.
Your job is not to collect or report numbers - but to analyze and share insight.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging web and digital marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook business manager and Google ads to derive insights and identify trends.
- Democratizing data by crafting compelling cross-channel dashboards and reports using data visualization tools like Looker Studio and Power BI.
- Collaborating with relevant teams to understand the impact of their marketing strategies by analyzing data from various channels, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
- Utilizing data warehouse tools like BigQuery to extract and analyze large datasets, using languages like SQL to create necessary tables and queries.
- Working with our tracking and implementation specialist to ensure that data is accurately collected and processed.
Who are we looking for?
We value professional experience over academic education. For this role, you should have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Expertise in data storytelling and communicating insights effectively.
- Expertise in at least one web analytics platform.
- A willingness to learn and stay ahead of the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Familiarity with Python and SQL is a plus.
If you are passionate about digital analytics and match some of the criteria we seek, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work from anywhere – fancy working from Spain for a month? Go ahead!
- Pension according to ITP 1.
- Health care allowance.
- Education budget.
- Snacks at the office and a stocked fridge.
Application Interviews occur on a rolling basis, and the role will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Don't wait to apply! We look forward to getting to know you better!
The position is full-time, based in our Stockholm office, but we offer flexible work arrangements.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com